Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Conversations and Drama!

Kaycee had to buy another toy phone; she says it is for her baby boy. She is so silly, she just wanted another one. I can just see how it is going to be after the baby is born. "But mom, it is for my baby brother."

I let her get a blue and red phone and when we got home and got it out of the sack the first person she had to call was her Aunt Amy. She had talked to her, for real, earlier but needed to talk to her again. It was too cute. I wanted to grab a camera and record it but I couldn't find it. She is getting a lot better at talking in sentences. It is difficult to understand her over a real phone but in person it is pretty good. This is how it went...

"Hi, Mayme. How you doin today? Ha, ha, ha. What cha doin? Oh, ha, ha. I just playin. I just home. Where you at? I goin to namas in 1 months. You goin to be to namas? Oh, ha, ha, ha, you funny. Okay love you. See you. Bye. Love you. Oh, ha, ha. What cha doin? Oh, okay, bye, love you, bye."

Today she has been full of surprises and really clingy and crying for her baby boy. Out of the blue she came running into the office while I was doing homework and she threw herself on my lap and said, almost in tears, "Mommy I want my baby boy." She has been asking for him all day. At least she is happy to have him coming! Poor thing hates having to wait for everything.

1 comments:

things we love... said...

mel I finally have a blog. Its a pretty boring one but I will get better. I added you guys our blog is beaumellaila.blogspot.com, I would love to hear from you
love melanie stoker