Monday, February 25, 2008

Going Bongos!



So our friends Tarah and Dan got us, well me, hooked on Donkey Konga. It's a blast. I have been trying to find the game and bongos for a really good deal for awhile and I finally found some on ebay and won!! I've bid on many but finally won. I've been waiting for them in the mail for over a week because of the weekend and Presidents day so it has taken longer. Kaycee has caught on and everyday has to check the mail for her toys. Finally they came in the mail, but she was at Jena's house so I waited to open them until I picked her up. I knew that she would get a big kick out of finally getting "her toys" and she was.

We don't have a Gamecube, but hey, I have the bongos; thats all that counts.

3 comments:

Tarah said...

You know, you can borrow the game cube anytime, and you can come over anytime to play. I only live one stairwell over and three floors up!

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

That sounds like fun! :)

The Kay Family said...

That is so funny!! I love that you don't have the game cube but have the "accessories." It does make for a fun new toy and musical instrument for now, though!! Kaycee is adorable as ever. I just realized that her hair is so curly, it is beautiful!