Okay, I know I've already posted for today but I had to put this on. I was saying earlier how Kaycee was such a big girl and doing so well with the potty, well today was hillarious. I had just picked her up from her friends house, Jena. Lacey and I trade off days for school. Well, we decided to go shopping in Moscow. As we pull onto the highway, which is packed with snow and traffic, Kaycee starts saying she needed to go potty. I then had to find a place to pull over. I finally found an area and pulled over. I told her she could go potty now. She flipped out, she wanted her potty at home. I preceded to tell her that it was okay and it is funny to pee in the snow. SO, she went...and then went again. She thought it was so funny that she pee-peed in the snow she wanted to tell Nama, and Papa and daddy and EVERYONE. She is still talking about it. I was so proud. She held it until we could find a safe spot. What a tooper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
That is hilarious! What a BIG GIRL!
Perfect timing for no more diapers!
Kids always know what your going to have next and a boy and girl is just perfect!
I am so happy for you! Kaycee is so darling cute! You seem to know more how to work the blog than I do.
You have got a cool layout. I love your blog. Keep it up and one day you will have a book! publish it at Blurp.com. love ya!, Margaret
I love the new look of your blog! I love this entry...it's hilarious. Do you think Kaycee is going to make a habit now of having to go in the snow? That could be interesting :)
but can she write her name in the snow?
Hey Melanie...
I can't remember where I found the link to your blog, but I hope it's okay that I added to ours. I loved the "peein in the snow" story...too funny!
Amy
P.S. Our blogspot is www.harper-family.blogspot.com
Hahahaha...I dread hearing the word "potty!" in the car. What the heck am I supposed to do?! lol. Now I know. :D Kaycee is hilarious.
Post a Comment