Wow, what a day we've had today. Kaycee went to Jena's house while I studied for a few hours. Which was much needed because I have a big test tomorrow. When we got home we went and played outside with Tarah, Kember and Cadin. It was tons of fun. The kids had so much fun sledding and playing on the slide in the snow. The adults had a blast too! When Kaycee and Kember started complaining about cold hands we all went inside and Tarah and I chatted while the kids played. She was telling me how she had apartment inspections coming up soon. I was like "I'm so glad I won't have inspections for awhile." Well, when I got home I found a letter in the mail saying that we had inspections.....TOMORROW!!! Fun!
You know it wouldn't be that bad if I hadn't decided to rearrange the office yesterday so I could use my new embroidery/sewing machine. I also thought while we were at it we could deep clean everything else so we could take stuff to storage. After we rearranged the office I thought I better focus on studying for my test and clean the huge mess gradually. We had to take out all of the files out of the file cabinet to move it, and take all the books off of the shelf to move it. Let me tell you, I have had a great evening. Thank goodness I took Kaycee out to play this afternoon. It was a good break for her as well as myself. Now I get to cram for my test tomorrow while I watch Kaycee and Jena. Wow, when it rains it poors, but I do so much better and am more focused with stress in my life. What would I do without it.






2 comments:
Good luck on your test! And with your inspection! Cute pics of the kids in the snow.
Amy
Awww...I miss all my buddies. :( Glad you guys had fun playing in the snow! How is the babysitting switching going? What a great deal for both of you!
Post a Comment