I haven't posted for a year or so, so I'm still trying to figure this thing out. Sorry it is a mess.
We found out on the 16th that we are having a little boy. Kaycee is very excited. She wanted a brother from the beginning. We're excited to have our little girl and boy!
The two have been at it already. Kaycee will be sitting on my lap and will rock forwards and backwards, which hits my stomach, and he will either hit or kick. It is the funniest feeling. We were sitting in sacrament and Kaycee kept rocking and he would kick and I got to the point that I had to get up and go our in the hall. It was funny but it got on my nerves pretty quick. Wow, what to look forward to I guess.
We've bought a few things already, well I have, and Kaycee loves to get them out and play with "her babies" toys/clothes. She is a silly kid.
On to Kaycee; she has been doing great with potty training. I just put a stop to any diapers, even going out on the town and she has only had 3 accidents in the past few weeks. She is such a big girl. I knew she could do it I was just being lazy I think, more than she was. To keep things new she now gets stickers for going potty, each sticker is either worth a penny or five cents depending on which one she does. We started with 10 cents and 25 cents but it got pretty expensive. She doesn't care how much it is, she just loves the stickers and the MONEY!!!






2 comments:
YAY!! I am so excited that we can be blogging friends now!! It really is such a good way to keep in touch. Congratulations on your new pregnancy, and I am excited that it is a boy. They sure are fun!! I'm excited to be able to follow your updates now!! Love, Janene
That's so funny with the rivalry--I know how that goes. But Brooklyn has NO clue what's going on (or she just doesn't care...lol). Just that there's no more jumping on Mommy (yeah right, like she's gonna stop...I've just gotta pay more attention to her!).
And Congrats on the boy!!! lol...I'm still so apprehensive about what to do with one. :D
And woo hoo with the potty training!! We've been giving it a shot too, and are finding that stickers work better than candy even. I was amazed. So be it!
Post a Comment