Wow, it finally stopped snowing and is melting a little bit. I can't believe how much it snowed. I couldn't sleept last night. It was really light outside so I looked out the window about 2am and the snow was coming down pretty hard. It snowed so much over the night that Isaac got stuck in the parking lot in 4-wheel drive. He and Dan had to shovel their way out. They finally made it to school for their 8am class and then the vet school ended up closing with the rest of WSU. I can't believe how much snow we have. It feels like we are in Utah again.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Snow Day!
I finished a horrible test so we went outside to have some fun and go sledding. It was a workout to walk through all of the snow. It was very cold too, but we had a lot of fun. Kaycee and I played in the snow and watched the guys sled down the huge hill on the northeast side of the apartments. Kaycee's little hands were frozen from building the snowman and fort, so we came in earlier than everyone else. BUT, she had a blast.
Posted by The Bott Family at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
The pages are beautiful. Hey, if you want to play outside again tomorrow, let me know...we need to get out of the house.
Post a Comment