While we were in Utah the kids and I were able to go visit with Marie and meet Kolby for the first time. He was born around April 13th, then Kayden, May 5th, and they have another cousin who was born I think June 4th, Lincoln, who we haven't met yet. I hope I am right with the dates.
Kaycee had fun playing with Hayden and the babies could care less what was going on as long as they were fed and had clean diapers.
It is fun having kids close in age. I just wish that we lived closer for them to play all of the time. However, they may like each other more with the distance. This way they look forward to seeing each other. It is funny because they are so excited to play with each other but after a few minutes they end up just playing by themselves. It was the same when they were younger. Dan and Marie lived in Moscow, ID, just 7 miles away when we moved to Pullman, WA. The kids were just little, just about 2-3 months when we moved to Pullman. When we would get together they would look at each other for a few minutes and then just reach for the other mother. It was pretty funny. We would get together for playgroups and end up with each others child. I guess we got a break from our own baby for a little bit.
Oh, by the way for those of you who are questioning the closeness of ages and names; none of it was planned.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Hayden & Kolby, Kaycee & Kayden
Posted by The Bott Family at 1:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment