Sunday, April 13, 2008

Another Beautiful Day in Pullman

We went to the park this afternoon with the Johnsons, Nielsens and Croslands. It was so nice. It got pretty warm too. When we were getting ready to go I looked outside and it looked chilly, darker skies, trees blowing, kind of gloomy, so I put long sleeves on Kaycee and grabbed a jacket. When we got to the park it was so hot. Poor kid. She had a blast though. We of course did not go prepared. As we pulled up to the park we started thinking about everything we could have brought, the kites, the plane, bubbles, Frisbees, you know fun stuff to do. It was a good thing everyone else was prepared. Tarah brought bread, bubbles, and the kite. Thank goodness because the guys were playing football and Kaycee kept crying to play "basketball" so Tarah pulled out the kite and saved the day.

The kids tried feeding the ducks but I guess everyone else fed them because they didn't want to eat the bread. The fish went crazy though. The kids had a blast.

Amasay tried to teach Kaycee how to use and lasso a rope. Kaycee had more fun playing tug-a-war when Amasay roped her dad's ankle.















2 comments:

Tarah said...

Glad we enjoyed the nice sunny day with you guys yesterday, since today wasn't the warmest...or driest. thanks for sending me those pictures, I really appreciate it.

Harper Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Glad to see you had a great time enjoying the nice weather we had!