I was playing the piano this morning with Kaycee and the next thing I know she runs off to play...and disappeared. She threw most of her stuffed animals out of the basket and hid inside. She thought she was pretty funny...and so did I. She likes to hide. Sometimes it is scary because she hides really well and without our knowledge she will just be gone. We'll call her name and get frantic after searching everywhere, even the closets, because she can open the front door. She won't answer and then we really search the closets. She has usually climbed to the back of the closets and hid behind shoes or boxes. I like it when it is a little more obvious like her toy basket!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Hide-and-Seek
Posted by The Bott Family at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
That is so cute!It sounds like Kaycee would get along great with Maleha because Maleha still loves to play hide and go seek.In fact,Yesterday she got Kasiah to hide behind the couch with her and it was soooo cute. What a fun game when you can find them! But when you can't you better
hurry and go check the washer and Dryer!
Post a Comment