![]() |
| Make a scrapbook - it's easy! |
Now that I've kind of figured this out I have gone back through and updated with news and pictures.
We went to Utah this winter break and had a blast. We spent the first week in Castle Dale with Isaac's family and had Christmas with them. Kaycee thought it was so fun to leave Santa a treat. She picked a cookie, milk, AND a sucker! What a treat. The next morning she laughed and laughed that Santa ate the treat she left him. To this day she is still talking about it.
Christmas morning was such a blast to watch her go crazy openings gifts. They say that the first year is a memorable one but I think that the third time in the charm. This age is so much fun! Well, I guess I can't really judge it because her second Christmas she had fun but she was very ill, RSV. I loved that she liked Santa this year though.







0 comments:
Post a Comment