Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Years 2008

Click to play New Year 2008!
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!


Happy New Year!

We have had such a fun break this year. We had a great Christmas and then we were able to spend New Years in Elk Ridge with my family. Brandon, Katy, and the kids (Alexis, Domenic, and Skyler), and Amy and Brandon stayed a few days with all of us too. It was a blast. We opened more gifts, partied and were VERY tired. It was a fun time.

Kaycee had such a good time with her cousins. She doesn't get to see them that much so when they are together they make messes, get crazy and make up for lost time.

Domenic said the funnies thing to me the other day...."Kaycee is sometimes bad." I laughed and said "yeah, you all are sometimes why?" He then told me how she pushed him, which she got in trouble for. Anyway, I told him that she may look his age but she is only two and he needs to tell her not to push and that it is bad. He just looked at me and said "yeah" and walked away. I guess you had to be there. I thought it was hillarious. I think it is hard for the little ones to understand that there is a 2 year age difference. Kaycee thinks Domenic should act like her, age 2 1/2 and he thinks she should act like him, 4 1/2. She is just a big kid. I think there is barely, if that an inch difference in their height.

0 comments: