Wow, I can't believe how crazy life has been. The kids are growing up fast and a ton has happened.
Kaycee LOVES school. She goes to four sessions of preschool, five days a week. I drop her off at 9am on my way to work and she gets done at 3pm and they take her across the street to join Kayden at daycare. She's not too keen on daycare, she says that it is "too boring." She was doing awesome until she missed a week from her seizure. Then it was rough getting her going again but she is doing better. She still isn't quite herself and has those not feeling well days but luckily Nana and Aunt Sara have been around to help with all of that while I am at work.
She is so excited to start going to school at mom's work. She'll go with me three days a week and then to I Can Do It Myself Preschool in Payson twice a week.
Kaycee slowed down growing for a few months and in the blink of an eye grew three inches in just a day it seemed. Her pants that were too long for her for the longest time are now too short. She is growing up way too fast.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Long Time New Update
Posted by The Bott Family at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I'm glad to hear she's doing better. she scared us all. we love our Kaycee! glad to see the update too.
Post a Comment