Kaycee fell and cut her leg on the bed frame the other night so we had an hour or so of drama. We fixed it with some Neosporin and a princess band-aid. She has worried about getting it wet, or something touching it the rest of the week. She wouldn't let us change it even, I have hoped that her baths and showers would loosen it and fall off but the new tattoo ones stick pretty well. Last night we were sitting in bed watching a movie and Kayden was mesmerized with the band-aid. No matter where she hid he would find her and touch the band-aid. After awhile she would forget and her leg would be in view of Kayden. He touched it a couple of times and I pulled him away. As I was reading them a story at the corner of my eye I saw hand movement grabbing for the band-aid. I thought she was touching it hiding it from Kayden but with the swoop of the hand came an ear piercing scream. I thought Kaycee had pulled her band-aid off but it was Kayden. He is a fast little guy. With a swoop of the hand he grabbed and pulled the band aid off within seconds. She screamed hysterically he looked at her and then me and began screaming, I was laughing so hard I had to call Isaac in to help. I couldn't stop laughing at what happened and then Kayden's little face was priceless. He caused her pain but cried. Poor kiddos, their mom is so helpful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
poor girl, sounds like it hurt...i would have laughed, too. very funny.
What a hoot! It would have been funny to see. Kayden learned to be sneaky from the best though...his sister.
Post a Comment