Sunday, December 14, 2008

First Snow!












My little snow bug!

Kaycee was so excited....she came running into the bedroom, "mommy, mommy, guess what. Come see. It snowed. Come see." I climb out of bed. Yes, she woke me up, as usual. So I got up and looked out her window. After holding up her blinds so I could see out the window she started putting on her snow boots, coat, hat and gloves. All of this while still in her pajamas. She went running to the door and started opening it. "Mom, I just going to go check on the snow and then we can go play okay."

We didn't go out to play until daddy got home. It was too cold and I didn't want two sick kids. As soon as Isaac got home she had him changing into snow boots and coat and gloves. Kaycee has been waiting for it to snow all year.

0 comments: