Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween



Kayden was up bright and early this morning. Kaycee was sound asleep until she heard me say, "Happy Halloween". She has been waiting for this day to come for weeks. So, we climb out of bed took showers and bathes and ate breakfast. I waited to get them dressed until we were ready to go out the door. As we were headed out there was a fowl smell coming from my little octopus. Of course. So, I had to strip him down and change him. I don't know if he knew what was going on but he laughed as soon as I mentioned that he smelled.

Getting ready for Halloween.




My mermaid and octopus. Dressed and ready to party!!!



Kaycee had a lot of fun at the playgroup Halloween party. Thanks Tarah. While I was preparing for the candy hunt Tayder fell asleep in Katy's arms so he slept through most of it.







2 comments:

Erin said...

Those are pretty original,and they match, too! I love Kaycee's hair, and Kayden's big eyes. Glad the party was fun.

Anonymous said...

That octopus costume is by far the coolest costume I have ever seen!! And of course Kaycee looks beautiful in hers! Happy Halloween!
Bryants