








My mom and brother, Nick, got in last night, well this morning around 1:30AM so we had a late start getting ready. Tarah called and asked us if we were going to the Renaissance Fair in Moscow so we got ready and got there about noon. I am really glad she called. I didn't know about it and we had fun. It was nice to get out of the house and enjoy the beautiful weather and catch up on the festivities that occur around here. I of course forgot my camera so I took pictures with my phone. I hope they work out as well as they look on my screen.
Kaycee made a crown, got her face painted and even got to explore a pirates treasure chest. Not just have something painted on her face, she wanted them to make her a kitty with the nose and whiskers. She played at the park area and got to see a lot of interesting things.
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Fun Day at The Fair
Posted by The Bott Family at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment