This morning was pretty yucky so we didn't go outside like I had planned. I saw that Isaac left his cell phone charging so we took it to him and ran to the dollar store. We found kites and an airplane. The strings aren't long enough on their kites so we just bought the styrofoam airplane to fly outside when the weather warms up. Well, around 2pm the weather warmed up and the wind calmed down a little so Kaycee and I went out and played and flew our plane. It wasn't the warmest weather but it was nice to spend out doors. We both had a lot of fun for almost an hour. Kaycee's little hands were getting cold and about the same time we were wrapping it up to go inside Isaac came home from studying and we all went for ice cream at Ferdinand's. It was a fun afternoon. I look forward to more of these warmer and dryer days.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment