Kaycee wanted to make cookies for daddy because he is coming home tonight (well midnight). We had bananas that were aging so I thought we could make banana bread. I was talking to my mom and Kaycee kept asking to make bananas so I had her ask grandma if she knew a good recipe. The funny thing was that she had just made Banana Bars. So, we got the recipe and made banana bars for Isaac. It is more like a cake, but I guess once we cut it up they will be bars. The added frosting I'm sure was my mom's doing. She is a frosting fiend, but so is Kaycee and me.
Kaycee had fun smashing the bananas. I found out it was mostly because she wanted to eat them. She was a great help and had fun in the kitchen. We can't wait for Isaac to get home to try it. Yummy!






1 comments:
Aww How sweet!Daddy's always love welcome home treats like that! Where did HE go? You have to post that banana recipe it looked so GOOD especially with all that frosting! yum! I still have your secret granola recipe. I miss your mom. She is the best! And I know what is up with all this SNOW!!
Post a Comment