Isaac had to go to Sunnyside all day today for school. Yeah for me! I am studying for a test for today, cleaning and doing laundry so Kaycee was a little bored to say the least. I wanted to get everything done this morning so we could go outside and play this afternoon but the weather is pretty yucky outside. She wanted to play with her bubble gun so I figured this would entertain her for a few minutes while I studied. I told her she needed to get shoes on and a coat. As you can see she dressed herself and had to take her bag outside with her. She has lovely bed-hair flying in the wind and YES, she is still in her pajamas. She didn't want to get dressed today and I didn't have time to fight with her. She just got her new pjs and loves to wear them.
When she finished off the bubbles she wanted to watch Little Bear on Noggin. He and his grandpa made a tent with sheets and slept outside. SO, I made her a tent so she could play along. She was so excited. I figured this way she was doing more than just watching television. She grabbed her teddy bear from her Great Aunt Jeannie, and we can't forget her baby doll, and went and played along. She is too cute!
Saturday, March 01, 2008
It's Just Saturday!
Posted by The Bott Family at 10:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
That is why my kids run around with just a diaperon all day long...I dont have the energy. So at least, even though she's in her pj's, she dressed!
Post a Comment