Sunday, March 30, 2008

A New Food for Kaycee




My family will be so proud of Kaycee. She has been converted to cottage cheese and potato chips. For the longest time she disliked cottage cheese but today out of the blue she decided that she wanted to eat the cottage cheese with chips that mom was eating. AND she took it over and ate all of it. What a proud day. Now we are just waiting for Isaac to see the light. (Just kidding.)

I am sure that a lot of you are thinking, "how disgusting." I assure you that with the right chips, sour cream and onion with a little cottage cheese and you will be hooked. But then again, you may not be. To all his own!

4 comments:

Trista said...

Yup, my family is the same way. And yup, Russ is repulsed as well. :D Although my family prefers the jalepeno chips...I'm good w/ sour cream & onion. :D Mmm...I'm hungry! :D

Tu Cute said...

I am sorry, but nothing about that sounds good!!! :)

Tarah said...

Boy, that really looks good, adn I might have to make Dan go to the store and get me some...hmmm, this has possibilities.

NicKim Family said...

Yes, I think it sounds good too...makin' me hungry!!