On a lighter note...
I just wanted to add this for those of you who have not seen it or heard of Glen Beck.
He is a pretty interesting person. Isaac and I enjoy listening to his pod casts and watching his show, but this broadcast that he did on Monday was, I think, one of his best.
Hope you enjoy. First I hope it works!!!






1 comments:
WOW! I don't know what to say. Brandon and I watch Glenn Beck sometimes too. He is interesting and very frank, sometimes I don't really appreciate his comments, but this was a very special announcement that he made so eloquently and so honestly to the world. AND to see him get choked up on his show makes him more real. Thanks, we appreciated watching this. President Hinckley was a great man, example, and prophet of God.
Love you,
Amy and Brandon
Post a Comment